- Serial number 106523181
- White exterior with black convertible top and red/white trim upholstery. Black speckled dash. All correct. Nearly perfect.
- Runs excellent! 1,787 Original miles. Transmission excellent, like new!
- Factory AM/FM/SW band radio.
- Factory four way flashers.
- Older Coker Classic wide white wall tires (Should be updated)
- Original spare & tool kit.
- Twin Props and all mechanics in excellent condition.
- Everything works, this car needs nothing!
- Recent brake job with stainless steel sleeved brake cylinders, all 6.
The craft is in excellent condition and a great swimmer! The stunning white on red is a real show stopper. This boat car is a real prize, one of the best in the world!
This Amphicar has been stored indoors and than at a museum under current ownership. This one has undergone a sympathetic restoration which included new paint. Thorough cleaning and a comprehensive mechanical re-freshening. Fuel and brake systems have been routinely maintenance and the car has been kept as original as possible. This is truly an exceptional Amphicar. One of the smallest production runs. We should also note that this car has a correct 9 digit USA VIN plate and correct USA driving lights.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1967 Amphicar (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: jkautogroup
Location: Salem, Ohio, United States